Custom your own domain name to get links like links.company.com instead of hi.switchy.io.
To get your own domain name, follow the steps below or check our Help Articles per provider:
- Custom your subdomain on Cloudflare,
- Custom your subdomain on Google Domains
- Custom your subdomain on GoDaddy
- Custom your subdomain on Namecheap
- Login to your hosting domain provider
2. In the domain settings section, look for DNS
3. Once you are in the DNS settings, create a CNAME record of your choice that point to "links.switchy.io." (with a "." at the end).
For example, in Name filed, instead of @, write "social", in Host field, links.switchy.io., you custom domain will be: "social.company.com".
4. Wait for the DNS propagation during 24h or 48h.
5. Add your subdomain to the "Add your own custom domain name" section on the Settings tab.
Well done Switcher, your custom domain is ready! 🧙♂️