To get your own domain name, follow the steps below.
1. Log in to Google Domains
2. First click on "My Service tab", after click on "Manage Services".
3. After you have to go to "Domain Overview" and click on "Domain Administration", pick the domain you are using with G Suite. Click on the "DNS tab", and select "DNS Records"
4. Once you are in the DNS Management page, create a CNAME record of your choice that point to "links.switchy.io."
- For example, in Name field, write "social" to get subdomain like social.yourdomain.com
- In "Data" field, write links.switchy.io
5. Wait for the DNS propagation during 24h or 48h.
6. Add your subdomain to the "Add your own custom domain name" section on the Settings tab.
Well done Switcher, your custom domain is ready! 🧙♂️