To get your own domain name, follow the steps below.
1. Log in to Cloudflare
2. In the domain settings section, look for DNS
3. Once you are in the DNS settings, create a CNAME record of your choice that point to "links.switchy.io"
For example, in Name filed, instead of @, write "social", in Value field, links.switchy.io, you custom domain will be: "social.company.com".
4. There is a specific thing to do with Cloudfare: by default the proxy mode is active as in the picture below :
You have to clik on it to have "DNS only", to have as on the screenshot below :
5. Wait for the DNS propagation during 24h or 48h.
6. Add your subdomain to the "Add your own custom domain name" section on the Settings tab.
Well done Switcher, your custom domain is ready! 🧙♂️