You can add a Form Block to your Smartpage in order to collect responses from your visitors such as names, emails, URLs, etc.
You can edit the name of the form as it will be displayed on the "Leads" tab.
1. Add a new field by clicking on the dedicated button and selecting the type of response that you want to collect (email, name, website, etc.).
💡 "Title" fields are text that will be displayed inside of the block but won't be possible to fill.
2. You can edit the existing fields:
Column ID: This will be the name of the column related to this field inside your sheet.
Placeholder: This is the text that will be displayed inside of the field box.
Required: Slide the toggle to its "On" position if you want this field to be mandatory to be able to submit the form.
3. You can edit the order of the field by drag & dropping it using the "Moove" icon. You can as well delete a field by clicking on the "Delete" button.
1. Activate the toggle of this section if you want to add a Terms checkbox to your form so that your users can accept your Terms and Conditions before they submit their responses.
2. You can edit the text related to the checkbox using the dedicated field.
3. You can add a link to the text next to the checkbox that will redirect your users to your T&C for example. To do so, paste the link of your choice in the dedicated field.
You can edit the text of the "Submit button" using the dedicated field.
Thank you message
You can edit the text of the "Thank you message" that will be displayed to your visitors after they submitted their responses to your form.
Well done Switcher! 🧙♂️ You successfully added a Form Block to a Smartpage! 🎉
You can connect your form to an external platform to store the data collected.
1. Click on the toggle next to "Connect" to activate the option.
2. Select a platform to use to store your form responses (Google Sheet or Zapier).
3. For Google Sheet, give Switchy access to your drive account following the instructions inside the Google pop-up; and add a sheet link inside the dedicated field.
💡 The Google spreadsheet that you linked will be the one where the responses to your form will be stored.
With Switchy, you can add a Webhook to your forms and trigger some actions when someone submit them.
1. Click on the toggle next to "Webhook" to activate the option.
2. Paste your "Webhook URL" in the dedicated field.
💡 You can use Webhook links from platforms like Zapier, Integromat, Integrately, Pabbly, MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, etc.
You can also add advanced options to your Block: