To get your own domain name, follow the steps below.
1. Login to your hosting domain provider
2. In the domain settings section, look for DNS
3. Once you are in the DNS settings, create a ANAME or ALIAS record of your choice that point to "links.switchy.io." ; If your domain provider don't allow you to Create ANAME or ALIAS record, you should create a Subdomain (Custom your own subdomain).
a) In the name field write @ if it’s possible or let it empty
b) In the Host field, write links.switchy.io.
4. Create it and wait for the DNS propagation during 24h or 48h.
5. Add your domain to the "Add your own custom domain name" section on the Settings tab in Switchy!