1. Sign in to your your Ads account.
2. Select the “Tools” tab, then click on “Audience Manager”.
3. Click on "Audience Sources". If you don't have any Google Ads Pixel ID, you can easily create it by clicking on "Set up an audience source".
4. In "Adwords Tag" section, click on "set up tag", then save & continue.
5. Copy your numeric Pixel ID from “Global Site Tag - AdWords”.
6. In Switchy, go to the Pixels tab, click on add a Google Ads Pixel and paste it.
7. Add your Pixel in your Switchy's links!